_Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply_
### WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We also offer paid time off for all remote team members.
### YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Prior experience with recruitment; sourcing, screening, hiring etc. International recruiting experience is a plus
* Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
* The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
* The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
* Excellent written and spoken English
* The availability to work hours similar to the rest of the Coalition Team (9am-6pm PST)
* Passion to build a startup
* An outgoing and friendly disposition
* A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power
### YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Drafting and posting job ads
* Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
* Scheduling interviews and skills tests by coordinating appointments
* Conducting interviews with candidates over the phone or through Skype
* Administering skills tests
Apply for this job
We require a skills test including video as part of our hiring process.