_Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply_
### WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We also offer paid time off for all remote team members.
### YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3
* A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred)
* A Magento Certification (preferred)
* Expertise in other platforms such as WordPress (preferred)
* The ability to convert PSD’s to Magento and PHP sites
* The ability to work on LAMP development environment
* The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
* Great attention to detail and be highly organized
* A reliable workstation with a fast computer, mic and speakers for calls.
* Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month)
* The ability to work hours similar to the rest of the Coalition Team (9am-6pm PST)
* The ability to articulate yourself professionally
* Excellent written and spoken English
* The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
* A positive and upbeat attitude
* Passion to build a startup
### YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Build Magento Community websites and other platforms
* Converting PSDs into pixel perfect responsive Magento and custom PHP sites
* Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
* Write clean structured and well-documented code
* Integrate data with Sage, Quickbooks, WordPress, Salesforce and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
* Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
Apply for this job
We require a skills test including video as part of our hiring process.